Wood Burn Rose Clock
oval shaped wood for a clock, pink paint, silver glitter, battery operated clock, paint brush, hook for back, varnish, drill and drill bit for your clock, and a battery, carbon paper, rose design, woodburning to
1) Drill the hole for the clock. Use the drill bit size for the hole. Now on the back of
the clock nail your hook about 2 inches from the top. Now your ready for your
2) Place your design on the clock and put the carbon paper under your design
and tape it. Than trace. After your all done with all the rose designs your ready
to woodburn. Be careful the tool is very hot.
3. Start your wood burning. When all done your ready to paint your roses.
4. While your roses are wet as you do each one add a little glitter to each one.
5. When finished your ready to add the varnish. Add several layers, as this will
protect your clock and it will have a sheen to the clock.
6. Now your ready for the clock. Follow instructions. Don't forget to add the
7. Now place the battery. Now you have a pretty clock.
This project was submitted by KatyLu (Cindy Phelan). Thanks Cindy Phelan!