Vanilla Rosemary Soap
1 bar of vanilla sugar bath and body works soap
1/2 cup of rosemary leaves
1 cup of water
spoon or fork
1. bring the cup of water to a boil, then put in the rosemary.
2. boil the rosemary until the water turns a medium or dark shade of green.
3. strain out the rosemary and set the rosemary water aside.
4. shred the soap into the smallest pieces on the cheese shredder.
5. put the rosemary water into the saucepan again and bring it to a boil once more, then add the soap.
6. boil the soap until it turns into a sort of cream.
(it's normal if it turns out chunky)
7. put the soap into the molds *before it cools!!* so it hardens into the desired shape.
Enjoy! If you have any questions, just post a comment.
This project was submitted by craft_gurl89 (olive). Thanks olive!