Valentines Day Heart Garland
- felt hearts of various sizes and colors
- the same amount of buttons as hearts
- ribbon, the length of your choice
- needle and thread
- Cut the ribbon the length you would like your garland to be.
- Place one heart on the ribbon and a button on top of the heart. Using your needle and thread sew the button on the ribbon.
- We have learned it is easier to vocalize the steps so that your heart does not end up like this because the thread went down instead of going up.
- Up one hole, down the diagonal hole. Up the opposite hole, down the diagonal hole.
This project was submitted by Five Little Chefs (Jenny Ploeger). Thanks Jenny Ploeger!Visit http://www.fivelittlechefs.com/2013/01/teach-kids-to-sew-on-a-button.html