Valentines Card - Be Mine
8 1/2" x 11" pale pink cardstock
Scrap of red cardstock
Pink embroidery floss
Black craft pen
Pink ink pad
This free paper craft project shows you how to make your very own hand-made Valentines day card using simple Card making instructions.
1. Cut your pale pink cardstock in half. You should have two pieces measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Fold one piece in half. Take your pink ink pad and "ink" around the card by brushing the edges of the card on the ink pad.
2. Cut your cardboard into rectangles roughly measuring the size 1 1/2" x 1 1/4". They don't all have to be exactly the same size.
3. Take the cardboard rectangle and rip the top layer off exposing the middle rippled cardboard.
4. Take your scrap of red cardstock and cut out a heart. Glue the red heart onto one of the rectangles.
5. With your pink embroidery floss string together the three pieces of cardboard. Put the rectangle with the heart on it in the middle. Glue the rectangle onto the card leaving a space between the pieces of cardboard.
6. On the lower right corner write "Be Mine" with your black pen.
Your Hand-Made Valentines Day Card Project is now complete.
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.