Tea Cup Candle
teacup - the older and/or prettier the better
wick holder (little round metal thingy)
pliers or crimping tool
wooden skewer or stick
coffee can and large pan, or double boiler
oven mitts or potholders
1. Melt wax or old candle stubs in a double boiler or coffee can in a pan of water.
2. Place wick into cup and cut to length, allowing for 1-2 inch for tying around a stick.
3. Insert wick into wick holder and crimp to hold.
4. Place wick into center cup and hold with a stick across width of cup to hold the wick in place.
5. Pour melted wax into cup (while wearing oven mitts or potholders to prevent burns)
6. Make sure wick is still centered, adjust if necessary, and allow wax to cool
7. Trim wick
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.