Superhero Glass Capes
Red,black and yellow felt
This superhero tutorial shows you how to make a superman cape for your drink glass. A fun kids party idea or just a fun drinks cosy project.
1. Print off PDF Pattern (Superhero PDF Pattern) and cut out the pattern. Pin the pieces to felt, and cut out.
2. Pin the felt pieces together.
3. Sew them together, going around the edges of each felt piece.
4. Cut 2 18” pieces of ribbon. Depending on the size of your glass, you might have to make that measurement larger or smaller.
5. Pin the middle of your ribbon down onto the top edge of your cape.
6. Sew the ribbon down by stitching a straight line through it and your cape.
7. Tie the ribbon around you glass!
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.