-Small Sock (baby/toddler sock)
-Fiberfill (filling for monster)
-Felt with adhesive back
-Googly Eyes with adhesive back
1. Stuff sock with fiberfill until firm and full. Push ends of sock up into middle of monster to secure.
2. Poke a pipe cleaner thru top portion of monster, thru both sides of sock and fiberfill.
3. Shape antennaes from ends of pipe cleaner sticking out of monster's head. You can also wrap yarn around the pipe cleaners for monster hair.
4. Cut felt into different shapes to make monster's eyes and mouth.
5. Stick googly eyes onto monster.
6. Push a second pipe cleaner thru the middle of monster for arms. Attached felt onto ends of pipe cleaner for hands.
7. Bend a pipe cleaner in half. Push ends of pipe cleaner into bottom opening of sock.
8. Shape remaining portion of pipe cleaner into the monster's feet.
This project was submitted by playfulcrafts (Nancy Gastrock). Thanks Nancy Gastrock!Visit http://www.playfulcrafts.com