Recycled Plastic Rings Snowflake
Recycled 6 soda can pack plastic rings
This is for a 10-point snowflake, very pretty! Made from 6-pak ring holders from soda.
(1) Take 2 holders, and put them back to back. (do not nestle them)
(2) Staple together at points B & I.
(3) Staple points D & E together on each holder.
(4) Staple points F & G together on each holder.
(5) Repeat steps 1-4, nine more times, you now have all the pieces you need for 1 snowflake.
(6) Now, staple tab C to tab A of another holder, and continue until all ten pieces are in one line.
Flip over and staple the other side, same way.
(7) Staple K to L of the piece next to it, go all the way around. Flip over and repeat.
(8) To make it sturdier staple tabs A & C together, as close to the center as possible, flip over and repeat.
Now, you have the snowflake finished, the painting and glittering are up to you.
This project was contributed by Shaddy
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.