Paper, (computer paper, scribbler pages, anything)
beads or button
school glue (or any paper glue)
RUFFLED PAPER FLOWER
1. Any type of paper will work. I used sheets from a colored
2. Trace around a round object and cut out 4 circles. (Use as
many circles as you wish.)
I used a coffee mug.
3. Cut random slits all around the circles.
4. Crumble the circles in your hand.
5. Spread them back out, leaving them slightly rumpled.
6. Cut a smaller circle in a different color.
7. Crumble it up as well.
8. Crumble up another piece of paper, then make an
indentation in the center with your thumb for beads.
9. With school glue, stack and glue all the layers together.
(Photos 9, 10, and 11)
12. Glue beads or a button in the center.
Use this flower for cards, scrapbooking, refrigerator magnets, etc.
See more paper crafts on my youtube channel, Hectanooga1:
This project was submitted by
EEmi (M. E. Harrinton).
Thanks M. E. Harrinton!