Orange Lilies Cuff Links
2 purple cylinder photobeads with orange lilies
2 silver plated eye pins (at least 40mm long)
40 silver plated 4mm jump rings
2 silver plated t-bar parts from toggle clasps
Round nose pliers
Flat nose pliers
1. String one bead on an eye pin. Slide the bead up against the eye of the eye pin. Using your round nose pliers create a loop at the end of the eye pin as close to the bead as possible. The bead should be firmly fixed between two loops.
2. Make a chain of seven jump rings and use one more jump ring to connect the chain to the loop on one side of the bead. Repeat this with the other side.
3. Make a chain of three jump rings with a t-bar attached to one end.
4. Use one jump ring to connect the three loose chain ends together. One cuff link is ready.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 for the second cuff link.
This project was submitted by Photobeads
This project was submitted by photobeads (Alexandra). Thanks Alexandra!