Native Feather Hair Clip
1 Leather strip
6-20 Plastic beads
1 Colourfully decorated hair clip
1. Undo the hairclip and tie the leather strap around the small metal part of the hair clip.
2. Slide a bunch of beads onto the two straps of leather and slide them all the way up to the hair clip.
3. Slide as many beads onto the individual straps as you want.
4. Slide some feathers into three of the plastic beads and slide them onto the very end of the leather strip.
5. Repeat step 4 on the end of the other leather strap.
This project was submitted by Mossmask (Echo). Thanks Echo!