Here's something fun for the little ones to take a bath in. Make sure they are not to be eaten.
To make these yummy looking lollipop soap. do the following.
1) Get clear Glycerin.
2) Cut off 2-3 soap blocks.
3) Put in a old container for soap use.
4) Put in Microwave.
5) Leave in for about 10-15 sec.
6) Once melted, stir in fragrance, oil and food coloring and scent of your choice for kids.
7) Have mold ready to pour in. Not too hot or mold will warp.
8) Let soap sit in freezer 5-10 min.
9) Pop out of mold and insert lollipop stick. Be careful as this is a thin soap. whola!
This project was submitted by dancing123 (Norma). Thanks Norma!