1 Kitchen Sponge (without scrubber side)
5 Strands of Yarn (20" each)
2 Googly Eyes
1 Large Paperclip or 4 1/2" Piece of Wire
This kids craft project is great for the classroom or lesson plan activities. Use simple supplies to create a jellyfish.
1. Cut the sponge into the shape of a jellyfish body.
2. Make the wire into a "U" shape.
(If using a paperclip, straighten entire paperclip
and then form the "U" shape.)
3. Wrap the yarn over the wire (or paperclip).>
4. Insert ends of wire (paperclip) into bottom of
sponge. Press firmly to secure.
5. Glue googly eyes onto jellyfish body.
This project was submitted by playfulcrafts (Nancy Gastrock). Thanks Nancy Gastrock!Visit http://www.playfulcrafts.com