Halloween Felt Monster Mask
Black and Orange Felt
1. Print off the PDF pattern (Halloween Felt Monster Mask).
2. Pin the pattern to your felt and cut it out.
3. Pin the zigzag/hair to the top edge of your mask.
4. Sew them together by stitching along the top edge.
5. Set your sewing machine to a zigzag stitch, and sew “stitches” on your monster mask.
6. Cut 2 15” pieces of ribbon. Note: You might have to adjust this measurement depending on the size of your head.
7. Pin the ribbon pieces to you’re the sides of your mask.
8. Sew them together by stitching along the edges. I recommend going over them a couple of times to make sure they don’t come undone.
9. Tie around your head!
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.