Hair Gel Greeting Card
Cardstock - 8.5" x 5.5" then 4.25" x 5.5" after folding.
Small Craft Baggie
Oval template (smaller than width of baggie)
1. Fold cardstock in half.
2. Use the oval template to trace a circle in the center of the front of the card. Make sure it's narrower than the baggie.
3. Cut out the oval from the cardstock.
4. Stamp on the outside of the card. (Be sure to place scrap paper behind the oval as to not stamp on the inside of the card.)
5. Fill a craft baggie with a little gel. Press excess air out of bag and close.
6. Tape the baggie on the inside of the card's front cover.
7. You're finished!
This project was submitted by ericastamps (Erica). Thanks Erica!