Felt Heart - Mothers Day
Pink flanel (you may use felt, too)
Red flanel (just a little, for mouth)
Orange Yarn (for hair)
Cotton (for filling)
This Project shows you how to make a felt heart for Mothers Day or Valentines day Gifts.
- Draw 2 heart patterns with the same size on the pink flanel. And cut it.
- Embroidery the "happy bla bla" sentence on the first heart cutted flanel. In the picture, Selamat Hari Ibu in Indonesia means Happy Mothers Day in English
- Cut round shape from the brown flanel. This round is for the girl's face
- Cut the orange yarn in the same length. Then tie it in the middle, and stick it on the brown flanel.
- Stick the imitation eye, and the red flanel too
- Stick the girl face on another heart pink flanel
- Stitch the two hearts (the embroideried ones, and the girl face ones) together
- Once it reaches the half of the whole heart, stop stitching and fill the hearts with cottonssufficiently. Continue stitching, fulfill, untill finish.
Happy trying, and, so sorry for the bad grammar :-)
This project was submitted by alifataqiyyaa (Alifa Taqiyyaa). Thanks Alifa Taqiyyaa!