Fathers Day Clock
1 3/8" clock movement with hands (can be found in craft stores)
1 8 1/2" X 11" document stand (picture frame)
1 8 1/2" X 11" stiff felt (this will the background colour)
1 transfer sheet used for fabric
Computer and printer or you can draw right on the transfer paper with you own design (if you draw you own design be sure it's reversed)
3/8" Drill bit for hole for the clock shaft
Steps to follow:
1. Print your design on regular paper that fits the frame - important because you need to know where to drill the hole for the shaft of the clock movement.
2. Drill the hole for the shaft
3. Print your design reversed on transfer paper
4. Iron the transfer paper onto the felt
5. Follow the instructions to mount the clock movement
This project was submitted by leeyoleisl (Barb). Thanks Barb!