Fantastic Flower Wreath
Fake flowers for long-term use
Hot glue sticks
Ribbon of any color
- First layout the cardboard and draw a circle on it. This will be the size of the exterior of your wreath.
- Then draw a smaller circle inside the bigger one. This will be the interior of the wreath.
- Then with an adults help, cut out both circles.
- With adult supervision have your child cut the flowers they want with scissors.
- Carefully glue each flower onto the wreath until it is full.
- Then attach the ribbon into a bow and glue anywhere on the wreath.
- Make a loop of wire and glue it to the top of your wreath. Then take a while to let it dry.
This project was submitted by katiebecca1 (Katie Hutton). Thanks Katie Hutton!