Contact paper & design.
Make these cheap & easy flower vases reusing pasta sauce jars. Spruce them up with some cut outs & etching cream.
I choose to use a simple flower motif.
1. Cut a piece of contact paper the size of the jar. Leave about 1/4" for overlap.
2. Draw or trace your design on the contact paper.
3. Cut out the design.
4. Apply the contact paper to the jar. Note:the exposed area will be etched.
5. Apply the etching cream as the manufacturers directions.
6. Wash the etching cream off completely.
7. Remove the contact paper.
This project was contributed by Tricia L. Shafer
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.