Easter Baskets -Woven Paper
plastic milk jug
powder drink container
1. Making a weave pattern 11x 8.5 size by interweaing different colors of pastel paper, you will have two (grids) which I will refer to, you will tow of them for the sides for the milk jug and another one for the bottom of the jug.
2. You will need another 11x8.5 grid for the bottom. I like to use different patterns for the basket for the added dimension.
3. Glue the bottom piece to the bottom of the milk jug and cut the extra and smooth around the corners.
4. Glue the other two sides around the milk jug with tacky glue and maker sure you have adequate coverage to keep ther weaved paper on the jug. Fold over about 3 rows over all around on top to make a smooth edge and also secure purposes.
5. For the Splenda box and the powder drink containers wrap around the paper with hot glue and cut the extra paper where necessary
6. Add the Easter pastel grass and tuck in your faorite sweet treats.
This project was submitted by craft_gal (Carol Morrison). Thanks Carol Morrison!