Christmas Card - Sweet Treats
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" red cardstock
3 1/2" x 5 1/4" green cardstock
1" x 5 1/2" white cardstock
Scrap of white cardstock
Letters to spell out "sweet treat"
Gingerbread man stamp
Brown ink pad
Red ink pad
Green ink pad
4 small brads
1. Take your 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand horizontally.
2. Glue the red cardstock onto the front of your card.
3. Glue the green cardstock in the center of the front of your card.
4. On your strip (1" x 5 1/2") of white cardstock spell out "sweet treat" in red ink. Round your edges and ink the edges of the cardstock. You can ink the edges of the paper by lightly brushing the edges of the paper along the ink pad. Adhere that strip at the bottom of the green cardstock.
5. Stamp two gingerbread men in brown ink. Cut them out and adhere them to the top of the card. Then stamp out the lollipop. Red ink for the candy and green ink for the stick. Adhere them to the gingerbread men?s hands so it looks like they are holding the lollipop.
6. Place the brads on the corners of the green cardstock.
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.