Christmas Card - Snowflake Design
1 1/2" circle punch
Dimensional adhesive dots
One way to ensure good card design is to repeat the existing design elements. On this card you'll see that I repeat quite a few of the elements. The background paper has a scalloped edge on the circles which I repeated on the sentiment panel. The background also has red circles around it which I also repeated on the border. The colors are even drawn from the background and repeated. Next time you're making a card, think about what design elements you can draw from the the background paper!
1. Cut card base to 8.5' x 5.5" score and fold in half
2. Apply adhesive to the card base front and apply patterned paper. Let it dry and trim away the excess.
3. Trim dotted border from paper to 5.5" wide and adhere to card.
4. Punch green circle from patterned paper and mount onto white cardstock. Trim around with decorative medium scallop scissors. Mount onto card using foam adhesive for added dimension.
5. For a finishing touch add rhinestones to the card.
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.