Christmas Card - Christmas Lights
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock
3 3/4 x 4 3/4" white cardstock
4" x 5 1/4" green cardstock
Holiday sentiment stamp
Christmas lights stamp
Red ink and marker
Green ink and marker
Yellow ink and marker
Blue ink and marker
Black scrapbooking marker
1. Take your 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" white cardstock and fold it in half. It should measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". This is will be the base of your card. You want your card to stand horizontally.
2. Take your green cardstock and adhere it to the front of the base of your card. Make sure to center it in the middle of the card.
3. Take your 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" white cardstock and stamp your holiday sentiment in red ink on the top left side of the cardstock. Stamp the same sentiment in green ink but stamp it under the red sentiment, stamp the same sentiment again in yellow ink under the green sentiment. (see picture)
4. Stamp the Christmas lights stamp on the bottom of the same piece of cardstock. Leave enough room in between the sentiments and the Christmas lights. There are two ways you can do this
Take your black marker and color the lines (cords) of the Christmas lights. Then color the lights in the different colors blue, red, green, yellow.
Or you can stamp the Christmas lights in the given colors and outline them with the black marker
5. Tie the red ribbon around the middle of the stamped cardstock. Adhere the stamped cardstock to the base of your card.
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.