Card Making - Lazy Daisy
5 1/2" x 8" inches brown or orange Cardstock
Brown or orange embroidery floss
Green embroidery floss
White embroidery floss
1 1/4" x 2" muslin
This free paper craft project shows you how to make your very own hand-made paper card using simple Card making instructions.
1. Take your muslin and draw a flower on it.
2. Use brown or orange embroidery floss for the petals and use the Lazy Daisy stitch.
3. Use white embroidery floss for the center of the flower using the Satin stitch.
4. Use green embroidery floss for the stem of the flower using a Backstitch.
5. Fold your cardstock in half
6. Fray the edges of the fabric a tiny bit.
7. Glue the flower on the front of the card
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.