Approx. 1 Quart / 1.1 Litre Wide mouthed Jar
Recipe ingredients as shown below
Card for making tags
Zip Lock Bags
Recipes in a Jar
These make great gifts for friends and family for every occasion from Christmas to birthdays, to mothers day's and even just a pick me up for someone who is feeling down.
For these recipes you will need a jar that holds around 1 quart or 1.130 litres.
If your jar is airtight add the ingredients directly otherwise place them into
an airtight or ziplock bag and attach the recipe card instructions.
Tie the whole jar up with some cellophane or add some curling ribbons and a bow to finish off this gift
2 1/4 cups white sugar
2/3 cup cocoa
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
Layer ingredients in a 1 quart "wide mouth" canning jar. Press each layer firmly in
place before adding the flour mixture. NOTE: Be sure to wipe out the inside of the
jar with a dry paper towel after adding the cocoa powder
1. Empty jar of brownie mix into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to thoroughly
2. Add 3/4 sup butter or margarine melted. DO NOT USE DIET MARGARINE. Add 4
eggs, slightly beaten.
3. Mix until completely blended.
4. Spread batter into a sprayed 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
Cut into 2 inch squares. Makes 2 dozen Brownies. Makes 2 dozen
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.