Braided Pet Toy
* Yarn of any colors you want, but none dyed is the best for your pet.
1. Get the yarn you like, cut the yarn into a suitable length for the size of pet you have (must have extra width because it'll be smaller than when you cut it). You'll need nine pieces of the same size yarn. (Mine is just an example of how it looks, it can be bigger)
2. Take three pieces of yarn first. Tie a knot at one end leaving a lot of room to braid. Braid it until you have at least an inch and a half room to tie a knot at the end.
3. Repeat step 2 until all nine pieces of yarn are braided.
4. Tie all of your braids together at the top, braid all THOSE braids together and knot at the end.
(You could tie several knots in your braided braids for a better grip)
This project was submitted by Stitches (Amy). Thanks Amy!