Bracelet - 3 Cord
36 inchs of Cord (yarn, shoelaces, hemp, twine, or jute)
1. Cut cord into 3 lengths, 12 inches each.
2. Tie them together in an overhand knot, approx. 5 inches from one end. See photo 1.
3. Pass beads on all 3 cords. Place a few more beads on the center cord than on the 2 sides cords.
4. Tie an overhand knot on the other side of the beads, see photo 3.
5. Tie a knot to close up the bracelet, making sure that it will pass over your hand. Photo 4.
See more jewelry projects on my "Hectanooga1" Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F3391B2FE97D722&feature=plcp
This project was submitted by EEmi (M. E. Harrinton). Thanks M. E. Harrinton!Visit http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4F3391B2FE97D722&feature=plcp