Bottle Cap Key Chain
1 bottle cap from a glass bottle
1 large split ring
medium craft drill bit
These bottle cap earrings are a great recycled craft project and allows you to use interesting bottle caps and turn them into bottle cap crafts.
1. Using the cotton swab and rubbing alcohol, clean off the bottle cap.
2. Next, use your craft drill and drill a hole through the bottle cap. Start at the back of the bottle cap, under the ridge, and drill all the way through. You will have to use some pressure.
3. Slip a jump ring through the hole and close it with the craft pliers.
4. Make a chain of jump rings as long as you like and attach it to the jump ring you put through the bottle cap. Make sure to close all of your jump rings!
5. Attach a split ring to the last jump ring on the chain.
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.