1:Cut your patterns use newspaper or pattern paper.
2: Cut your fabric
cut 2 of body of each of the following:
Cut 1 of bottom piece of each of the following:
cut 2 of side pieces of each of the following:
cut 1 of outside pocket of just the main fabric.
cut 1 of flap of each of the following:
cut 1 of strap of each of the following:
Cut 1 of the inside pocket of either main fabric or lining depending on the look you are going for.
3. Iron Interfacing to all outside pieces except the outside pocket.
4. Sew outside pocket to the body positioned in desirable spot.
5. Sew side pieces to the body, wrong sides together.
6. Sew bottom piece to the body, wrong sides also together.
7. Sew corner of side pieces to the corners of the bottom piece.
8. Sew other body piece to other pieces, wrong side out.
9. Do the same with lining pieces skipping steps 3 & 4.
10. Remember to sew inside pocket to the inside-back lining peice... on the correct side.
11. Next you want to put right side of bag together with wrong side of lining and sew together. Remember to leave a hole to pull fabric through.
12. Pull fabric through, close hole, attach straps (positioned where desired) and sew around top giving bag a nice finish.
13. Viola you should be finished!
This project was contributed by Tai
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.