Aquarium in a Bottle
1. Empty Glass Bottle ( Jam , Breezer, Juice , Coke)
2. Glass paints ( green, pink , red, orange etc)
3. Glass outliner ( silver , bronze)
4. Blue beads ( jelly beads , regular beads to fill the bottle up till the brim)
1. Clean the glass bottle completely ( remove any stickers and the contents , clean with water and dry it) 2. You could use the free hand glass outlier to draw the fishes, under water plants, fishes breathing out air, either in silver or bronze) 3. Once they dry ( about 30 min to 1 hour), fill them with the glass colors 4. Once the glass colors dry , fill the bottle with the blue beads 5. other themes you could create are: draw camels and fill the bottle with sand to give it a dessert feel
This project was submitted by tadepalli_sirisha (sirisha). Thanks sirisha!