All Dressed Up
- K & Company Elizabeth Brownd Scrapbooking Paper - Holiday Script- 8.5x11 Cardstock - Dark Brown- K & Company Life's Journey Scrapbooking Paper - Flowers & Letters- K & Company Life's Journey Grand Adhesions - Shadow Box- Adhesives- 2 Pictures
- Tear a piece of flowers & letters paper 12" x 4.75". Tear towards you with your right hand to get the white edge of the torn paper on top.
- Attach it on the left side of the Holiday Script paper. Leave about 1/4" of the holiday script paper showing on the left side.
- Matte both pictures on flowers & letters paper.
- Matte one of the pictures a 2nd time - on dark brown cardstock. Cut a stamp out from the flowers & letters paper and put it on the brown cardstock, under the picture and flowers and letters matte. Have the edge of the stamp showing.
- Make what looks like a 'mailing envelope' out of the dark brown cardstock by cutting a piece that is square on 3 sides & has a triangle flap on the left side. Fold the triangle flap over. Stick the other picture to the 'envelope' - slightly under the envelope flap on an angle.
- Attach the picture with a stamp in the top right corner of the page and the picture in the envelope in the bottom left corner. - Place the pictures on an angle.
- Matte the grand adhesion's shadow box stickers on dark brown cardstock, then attach them to the page.
Designed by Monica Kennedy
By Shellie Wilson. Shellie is the chief creative editor for Craftbits.